Wednesday, June 11, 2008

It's shrinking!

Went for my mammogram today and they ultrasounded me too. Fantastic - the biggest malignant lesion has shrunk from 42mm diameter to 14mm. I cried a few tears. I don't seem to realise how tense I am about things until I am relieved of them.

Beautiful things:

1 Ann Tat and two of her friends, who I've met but don't know very well, took me out last night to see SATC. We ate beforehand, nothing fancy, but Ann and Sue paid for everything, just because they wanted me to have a good night out...

2 And Kate, who is having a shit time at the moment, her business has gone under, said if I ever needed help with childcare to give her a shout

3 and when I got home the stars were amazing.

Today:

1 The roses over the arch have come out - baby pink and smelling so good

2 Had a nice lunch with Mum and Dad, at the New Inn, picture postcard thatched inn, with a lovely garden and nice food.

3 The ultrasound, the ultrasound, the ultrasound....


No comments: