Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Going bald

Well, had my hair cut short last week, but now it is definitely falling out. Handfuls in the bottom of the shower, little clumps coming out every time I run my fingers through it. I don't mind too much, but it's so messy. It looks like we acquired 6 old English sheepdogs - the whole house is covered in hair. I was drying it this morning and you could just see strands flying off around me.

So now I have to decide wig or no wig. An NHS prescription wig costs £57. Which I suppose is a bargain if you're going to wear it every day. I can't see myself ever having long hair again so I was thinking of getting something funky so I could wear it on special occasions. But the thought of a wig seems so cheesy...

I quite like the thought of some new hats.

No comments: