Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Postitive stuff

When I started this I did say to myself that I wanted it to be as positive as possible. And it seems to be a bit whinge whinge whinge. So here are some positives.

I suppose part of the problem is that the negatives are pretty big at the moment and the positives seem to be the day to day boring sort of stuff.

Still

  1. The sun is shining
  2. The little daffodils in my pots are coming out
  3. F slept til 7.30 am (amazing!)
  4. The kids are funny:
  5. F looked at the ironing board (A was ironing a shirt) and said "You could surf on that" (Have we been in North Devon too long?)
  6. S (when told Great Granny was very poorly): "Is it blue tongue?" - spending too much time with farmer's daughter...
  7. Email from Jane inspired me to get down Philip Pullman again. And made me happy.
  8. The treehouse is nearly finished.
  9. Spring is sprung.
  10. Bought a new hat - turquoisey blue with a bit of bling. All cotton so it's good for work because it doesn't make my head itch.

Amazing what a difference the sunshine makes.

No comments: