Friday, April 4, 2008

Friday

Very fuzzy headed. Mix up yesterday about picking up S - apparantly told her I would be picking her up, though she usually goes to Brooke's. I assumed she would be going to Brooke's as usual, but we hadn't discussed it, so I said to Jess "If you see S looking abandoned pick her up and take her home". Sure enough, I'm on the way to pick up F and the phone goes and it's Jess...

Still, all's well that ends well and she had a nice time with Nell, better than trailing through to Barnstaple to pick up F. And today I got up to the hospital and discovered that the appointment I thought was for today was cancelled until May. So stupid!

A looking really fit at the moment, and I feel like a big saggy blob.

Apparantly it's going to get really cold this weekend, so no point doing any planting until after that. We just got a tree catalogue, so we can expand the "orchard". All these local varieties of apple and cherry. Lots of Landkey based ones - must have been a big orchard area at one point. There is a cherry tree road on the new estate just before nursery, but not much other evidence.

A working an extra day today. I pottered around, had lunch with Anne Tat (accidentally), then came home and had a nap. Mike just turned up to do the field so S is up the tree house with his boy Kieran. Nice email from the Duffys - lovely hippy Jane. Must email her back.

Still tired this time. Is it a cumulative thing or just the new meds? Was having a prod last night and I do think it's smaller, but am worried about getting obsessed.

Spoke to Tess and Jen has just been diagnosed with breast cancer. Just had her first chemo. She is 42 too. What is going on?

No comments: